There is light at the end of every tunnel. No matter how dark the night, light breaks in the morning
- You are absolutely responsible for your choicesOur Choices in life are personal and everyone is absolutely responsible for the outcome of his/her life. My mother who is 81 called me on my mobile phone on October 1, 2021 to inform me that she had just taken the second Jab of her Covid 19 Vaccine and that she was fine. This mayContinue reading “You are absolutely responsible for your choices”
- Ooh Yinka! Our hearts bleed.Adieu Yinka
- YOU CAN CHANGE YOUReal growth is when you start checking and correcting yourself instead of blaming others, you take your power back by being responsible for your life. – Anonymous I grew up in a society where everyone else is to be blamed for the errors of other people. I was not exempted from this abnormal behaviour. NotContinue reading “YOU CAN CHANGE YOU”
- Deciding for Covid-19 vaccine…Ever since Covid 19, many have lived in the fear of contacting the virus and probably loosing a loved one to it. Holding on to Faith in the saving grace of Christ, I had grown far above the Covid 19 scare. However with the introduction of the COVID 19 vaccine, came many theories of conspiracy some ofContinue reading “Deciding for Covid-19 vaccine…”
- Silence is golden…Have you ever come across people who think they have answers to all questions? They act as if they know everything and always had a comment about every subject of discussion. Some of them practically complete all your sentences for you. They often take over the conversation and make others look stupid. I have comeContinue reading “Silence is golden…”
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLYIt was 9.pm and I was just checked-in to my hotel room for the night. I sorted out my clothes and hung them in the wardrobe. I was going to spend a few days in the town. Tired and completely exhausted from my journey, I crashed on the sofa in the middle of the room.Continue reading “DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY”
- LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTERHave you ever bitten your tongue while eating? I have, several times and I can tell you the pain is excruciating. It resounds in your brain and immediately it happens the food in your mouth loses taste. Such a tiny act on a little member of the body yet so painful that it momentarily stopsContinue reading “LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER”
- ADDICTION IS WARFARE: HOW TO WINAs a fresh graduate from the University, I was posted to Edo state (former Bendel State) in Nigeria for the mandatory National Youth Service for all university graduates in Nigeria. I had a house mate that smoked cigarettes. Her name was Ayisha (not her real name). I used to admire the way she held theContinue reading “ADDICTION IS WARFARE: HOW TO WIN”
- SEASONS GREETINGSThank you for listening to our tales in 2020. We sure are encouraged by your feedback. Year 2021 is another opportunity to share those wonderful stories that motivate and encourage one another.
- A life without boundaries is a life exposed to dangerAll of man’s decisions in life have consequences. It is very important when taking decisions to weigh their consequences objectively to avoid pitfalls that are often attached to wrong decisions. This was my thought today as I carefully changed a decision I was about to take out of anger and frustration and I am soContinue reading “A life without boundaries is a life exposed to danger”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.