There is light at the end of every tunnel. No matter how dark the night, light breaks in the morning
- MY FRIDAY JOURNALAs an employee. Don’t wait until you are shown the door or pressured to exit. If it is not your own, then it’s not your own. The secret is always to start from where you are, doing what you know to do best and turning your passion to your job. Follow my Friday journal and let’s … Continue reading MY FRIDAY JOURNAL
- Is it just me or has “April Fool’s day” gone extinct?I mean when I was much younger it was legitimate to tell a lie on April 1st and be forgiven. That was the only day you could prank your elders and get away with it. We looked forward to the day and actually would spend the night thinking of who to prank and what pranks … Continue reading Is it just me or has “April Fool’s day” gone extinct?
- What won’t a woman’s eye see?A few days ago I had to travel to Ilorin in Kwara State from Lagos, Nigeria. Because of the unexpectedness of the journey and the challenge of aviation fuel coupled with frequency of flight cancellations, I opted to go by road. So I boarded a commercial car for a journey of about 4 hours. I … Continue reading What won’t a woman’s eye see?
- Finding Valentine.Love is in the air. It’s being like a buildup since after the new year celebration. But really? As in seriously? Are you breathing in the love oxygen right now? Trust me if it was not there yesterday, it won’t be here today. And if it is only here today, then tomorrow may still be empty and … Continue reading Finding Valentine.
- JANUARY 2022… DONE AND DUSTEDEven though we bade 2021 farewell in December and we all danced in the euphoria of the new year on the first of January, yet everything went blank and the world seemed to be on a pause as if reminiscing over the previous year or so it seemed. January is that month where nearly everything … Continue reading JANUARY 2022… DONE AND DUSTED
- On your marks…. Set … Go: Adventure 2022Happy new year guys. Hope you had a lovely holiday? I welcome you to this amazing year that I have tagged Adventure 2022. By now you must have reset and are back to your default mode ready for a takeoff. Or are you still undecided on new year resolutions? Guess what? You may not be … Continue reading On your marks…. Set … Go: Adventure 2022
- Connect with Burden Bearerbible.com/bible/12/psa.55.22.ASV Life’s burdens are often too heavy. Questions about what to eat, what to wear, house rents, mortgages, sicknesses and diseases, challenges of every kind, financial distresses are a few of the issues we wake up with daily. Trust me the list is endless, but the joy is in knowing that there is One who … Continue reading Connect with Burden Bearer
- Going… going… 2021, another remarkable year is over.In a few days, the year 2021 will give way for year 2022. You will agree that it has been indeed a remarkable year. While we thought the worst was over in 2020, we did not bargain for the Covid 19 Omicron variant that has claimed several lives in this last quarter. Notwithstanding, it is … Continue reading Going… going… 2021, another remarkable year is over.
- QUINTESSENTIAL BOLAKALE: EXIT OF A GEMThe 11th December, 2021 has joined the many days to be much remembered for the unforgettable events that culminated in the eternal exit of a precious gem, an uncelebrated heroine, the very quintessential Bolakale. Often we take so many things for granted including people and relationships. We deal with people in relationships like they will … Continue reading QUINTESSENTIAL BOLAKALE: EXIT OF A GEM
- WELCOME… DECEMBERYippee!!! My best season is here. I doubt if I will ever stop being excited about December. This wild excitement I have about December is one that I have had from as far back as I knew myself and even as I grew into middle age until now, December has not stopped being an amazement … Continue reading WELCOME… DECEMBER
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.