There is light at the end of every tunnel. No matter how dark the night, light breaks in the morning
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLYIt was 9.pm and I was just checked-in to my hotel room for the night. I sorted out my clothes and hung them in the wardrobe. I was going to spend a few days in the town. Tired and completely exhausted from my journey, I crashed on the sofa in the middle of the room.Continue reading “DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY”
- LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTERHave you ever bitten your tongue while eating? I have, several times and I can tell you the pain is excruciating. It resounds in your brain and immediately it happens the food in your mouth loses taste. Such a tiny act on a little member of the body yet so painful that it momentarily stopsContinue reading “LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER”
- ADDICTION IS WARFARE: HOW TO WINAs a fresh graduate from the University, I was posted to Edo state (former Bendel State) in Nigeria for the mandatory National Youth Service for all university graduates in Nigeria. I had a house mate that smoked cigarettes. Her name was Ayisha (not her real name). I used to admire the way she held theContinue reading “ADDICTION IS WARFARE: HOW TO WIN”
- SEASONS GREETINGSThank you for listening to our tales in 2020. We sure are encouraged by your feedback. Year 2021 is another opportunity to share those wonderful stories that motivate and encourage one another.
- A life without boundaries is a life exposed to dangerAll of man’s decisions in life have consequences. It is very important when taking decisions to weigh their consequences objectively to avoid pitfalls that are often attached to wrong decisions. This was my thought today as I carefully changed a decision I was about to take out of anger and frustration and I am soContinue reading “A life without boundaries is a life exposed to danger”
- YEAR 2020 IN PERSPECTIVE : A REVIEW OF MY PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (PDP).The year 2020 has been an awesomely great year for the whole world and my country Nigeria, in particular. It is a year not to be forgotten in a hurry. While the world records the highest number of casualties from the novel Covid 19 pandemic, my country has in addition to the pandemic, added severalContinue reading “YEAR 2020 IN PERSPECTIVE : A REVIEW OF MY PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (PDP).”
- BE CALM – “Please listen…..”“Mummy, Ife put earrings in my ear” Pete, my two year old son said as we drove home from a church service. Why would she do that? I asked thinking that he meant Ife tried to make him wear earrings. “Didn’t she know you are a boy” I added and everyone in the car laughedContinue reading “BE CALM – “Please listen…..””
- What’s wrong is wrongDo the right thing regardless of who is watching.
- MY COVID 19 STORYThere is no doubt that the first eight months of the year 2020 has made the year like no other year in this generation. For many, it seems as if the year has not started. A few people feel they are still living in year 2019 hoping for a miracle that will nullify theContinue reading “MY COVID 19 STORY”
- SAVE YOUR LIFE: READ THE MANUFACTURER’S USER MANUAL.Packing stuff for my young children while they were in primary school was quite a task for me. I would normally stuff into their lunch boxes some snacks and their afternoon meal. But I soon discovered that they always brought back the lunch without eating it. While this made me angry, I wondered why theyContinue reading “SAVE YOUR LIFE: READ THE MANUFACTURER’S USER MANUAL.”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.